Finding positives from the Miami Heat’s loss to the Warriors
Locked On Heat is a daily podcast covering the Miami Heat and the NBA. Subscribe to get daily, expert insight on the Heat.
Despite the loss, the Miami Heat may have played their best game of the season against the Golden State Warriors Tuesday night. There is a bunch of positives to mine from the game. Wes Goldberg (@wcgoldberg) and David Ramil (@dramil13) break them down.
- 1:00 Recapping the game
- 5:00 Finding positives in a loss
- 8:00 Hassan Whiteside dominates
- 16:00 Dion Waiters struggles late
- 22:00 Other notes
Locked On Heat is part of the Locked On Podcast Network, the fastest growing podcast network in the world.
Subscribe to Locked On Heat
- Archive of all episodes
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe on audioBoom
- Subscribe on Google Play
Interact with Locked On Heat
- Follow us on Twitter
- Send mailbag questions and comments to LockedOnHeat@gmail.com. Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Email those too.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe, rate us and review us. It helps. Thank you for your support!
To leave comments, ask mailbag questions or for sponsorship opportunities, email us at LockedOnHeat@gmail.com and follow us on Twitter @LockedOnHeat.
More from All U Can Heat
- Mailbag: Is Jimmy Butler, not Kawhi, a better comparison for Justise Winslow?17h ago
- James Johnson on playing small-ball center: ‘I think it helps our team’1 d ago
- Look: Chris Bosh plays guitar with blues legend Buddy Guy1 d ago
- The Miami Heat had a bad weekend in Los Angeles1 d ago
- The Stretch 4: Tyler Johnson flying high and another guy out1 d ago