Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving to Partipate in 3-Point Contest
The Cleveland Cavaliers may have had a rough January, but nonetheless they are able to bask in the joy that Kyrie Irving will be in the 3-point contest.
The Cleveland Cavaliers had a subpar 7-8 January, but they are still on top of the Eastern Conference. Their superstar point guard Kyrie Irving is an All-Star, but he was also selected as a participant for the All-Star Weekend’s 3-Point Contest.
Kyrie Irving shoots 6.0 3’s per game. He was selected to the contest despite averaging the 22nd most three’s made per game at 2.4. Irving does shoot the long jumper at a relatively high percentage, 39.5%.
Irving will be accompanied by last years champion Klay Thompson and many other household names such as Kyle Lowry, Kemba Walker, Eric Gordon, Wesley Matthews, CJ McCollum, and Nick Young. Nice group, right?
This will be a show, and we all hope that our Cav, Irving, will steal the show.
More from King James Gospel
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Ball movement was the key last night7h ago
- Jordan Farmar “Impressed” in Yesterday’s Workout for the Cleveland Cavaliers7h ago
- 2016 Put the Cleveland Cavaliers on Top of the NBA, 2017 Could Tear Them Down9h ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: The Fix for This Exhausted Team Is Internal13h ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: LeBron James to Receive Coveted NAACP Award1 d ago