Carmelo Anthony Moves Into Top 25 On NBA’s All-Time Scoring List
New York Knicks star Carmelo Anthony continued his ascension of the NBA’s all-time scoring list by passing Charles Barkley for sole possession of No. 25.
Carmelo Anthony is in the 14th season of what’s become a Hall of Fame career. The six-time All-NBA honoree has pieced together a resume that will earn him the great honor of being enshrined into the Naismith Memorial once he retires from the Association.
Nothing has defined Anthony’s success as an NBA player quite like his uncanny ability to put points on the board.
Anthony is widely regarded as one of the greatest scorers in NBA history. His well-rounded skill set, as well as a unique combination of size, power, and agility, enabled him to win the 2013 scoring title.
In his 55th appearance of the 2016-17 NBA regular season, Anthony further solidified his legacy by cracking the Top 25 on the all-time scoring list.
Carmelo Anthony has passed Charles Barkley for 25th place on the NBA's all-time scoring list. pic.twitter.com/aqymyXsHfX
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) February 12, 2017
Anthony’s legacy continues to grow.
More from Daily Knicks
- New York Knicks: Playing Derrick Rose, Brandon Jennings Together Is A Bad Idea5h ago
- Knicks Trade Rumors: Defensive-Minded Options As Deadline Nears1 d ago
- New York Knicks: There’s A Cloud Hanging Over The Organization1 d ago
- New York Knicks: Jeff Hornacek Says Team Should Be Embarrassed1 d ago
- New York Knicks: Making Sense Of Phil Jackson’s Actions1 d ago