Atlanta Hawks 2016-17 Season Countdown: Day 26
In this 2016-17 Atlanta Hawks Season Countdown, we will be counting down the days leading up to the Hawks’ first regular season game.
Here at Soaring Down South, we are counting down the days until the Atlanta Hawks 2016-17 season begins. We’ll continue at 30 days until the regular season starts for the Hawks, highlighting one of the greatest shot blockers in Hawk history.
Article continues below ...
Who Has Worn #26 for the Hawks?
Best Season By A Hawk Wearing #26
Kyle Korver (2015)
12.1 PPG, 4.1 RPG, 2.6 APG, 49.2% 3P in 32.2 MPG
Eighteen months ago, Kirk Goldsberry wrote an article for Grantland (RIP) titled “Kyle Korver Is the Best Shooter in the NBA — and It’s Not Particularly Close“. And during the 2014-15 season, this was likley true. Korver shot a scorching 49 percent, and ranked third in total threes made. He became a an All-Star, voted in by the coaches as a replacement, and joined three of his teammates (Paul Millsap, Al Horford, and Jeff Teague) in New York for the festivities. Also, he dunked. Twice.
Who wore #26 most recently (not named Kyle Korver)?
Al Ferrari (1962)
More from Soaring Down South
- Dwight Howard is building much needed chemistry with his teammates12h ago
- Dennis Schroder Sits With Sore Ankle (Sept. 29 Practice)1 d ago
- Atlanta Hawks 2016-17 Season Countdown: Day 27, featuring Joe Caldwell1 d ago
- DeAndre Bembry Is More Versatile Than You Thought2d ago
- Atlanta Hawks 2016-17 Season Countdown: Day 282d ago