NASCAR: Updated List Of Job Openings (October 2016)
The 2016 NASCAR Chase is here and halfway gone but there are still plenty of jobs to be had in and around NASCAR.
Have you ever wanted to work in NASCAR? Well, now might be your chance!
Each month we bring to our readers an updated list of job openings from NASCAR and their teams. Each month we highlight some of the more exciting openings in the sport as well as some that our readers might be interested in applying for. If you have ever dreamed of working with a NASCAR team or NASCAR themselves you might consider applying for one of the openings below.
Here is a list of some of the current openings with NASCAR and some of NASCAR’s premier teams.
NASCAR Job Openings
- *NEW* Roush Fenway Racing – Pit Crew Coaches
- Roush Fenway Racing is currently seeking experienced pit crew coaches to add to its Human Performance Department. Candidates should have significant over the wall experience (preferred tire changing or jacking) at the NSCS level and be driven to encourage team members to gain and develop skills, knowledge and techniques in order to maximize their potential. Interested individuals must act as role models with strong character and possess the ability to motivate and inspire confidence from team members. Please contact Scott Bowen at OTWJobs@roushfenway.com.
- *NEW* Roush Fenway Racing – Tire Changers
- Roush Fenway Racing is currently seeking experienced NSCS tires changers. Interested individuals should have a minimum of two years NSCS experience or multiple years combined at the NSCS, NXS and NCWS level. Please contact Scott Bowen at OTWJobs@roushfenway.com.
- Road Atlanta – General Laborer
- Road Atlanta seeks a full-time and part-time General Maintenance Laborers / Janitorial positions. Responsible for all general building and facility maintenance and upkeep; ensure all facilities are maintained at the highest standard level to provide safe environment for staff, visitors, and the public. Learn more about this role and our team by applying for consideration at www.nascar.com/careers
- Obaika Racing (Xfinity Series No. 77 and No. 97)
- Obaika Racing, #77 & #97 XFINTIY Series team is in need of the following: PR Person. Able to conduct and produce interviews with drivers, take good pictures, put together creative promotional material for Social Media, handle our Twitter page, Travel weekly. All applications can be sent to email@example.com
- Ticket Operations Manager (Gateway Motorsports Park)
- A full-time, year around role at Gateway Motorsports Park. This position will report to the Director of Events. 2-3 years of Ticket Sales experience. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred. Box office management a plus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb, stoop, talk or hear, and smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to and more than 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. More info, how to submit resume and full listing at gatewaymsp.com/careers/
All of the above listings were taken from the team’s official websites or from official NASCAR postings. Please respond via the email addresses provided by the teams