NASCAR: Updated List Of Job Openings (November 2016)
The 2016 NASCAR season is winding down which means more NASCAR related jobs will soon be available as teams begin to plan for the 2017 NASCAR season.
Have you ever wanted to work in NASCAR? Well, now might be your chance!
Each month we bring to our readers an updated list of job openings from NASCAR and their teams. Each month we highlight some of the more exciting openings in the sport as well as some that our readers might be interested in applying for. If you have ever dreamed of working with a NASCAR team or NASCAR themselves you might consider applying for one of the openings below.
Here is a list of some of the current openings with NASCAR and some of NASCAR’s premier teams.
NASCAR Job Openings
- *NEW* NASCAR – Manager, Media Planning
- The Manager of Media role is responsible for day-to-day oversight of NASCAR’s media strategy, planning and scheduling. The selected candidate will also support the development and execution of NASCAR consumer marketing campaigns. Learn more about this role and our team by applying for consideration at www.nascar.com/careers
- *NEW* Richard Childress Racing – Design/Structural Engineers
- Richard Childress Racing is seeking experienced design/structural engineers. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of two years’ experience in 3D modeling, drafting, and a minimum of one year experience in finite element analysis. Knowledge of PTC products to include Creo and Windchill would be a plus. Interested individuals should submit resume/CV to Christina Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roush Fenway Racing – Pit Crew Coaches
- Roush Fenway Racing is currently seeking experienced pit crew coaches to add to its Human Performance Department. Candidates should have significant over the wall experience (preferred tire changing or jacking) at the NSCS level and be driven to encourage team members to gain and develop skills, knowledge and techniques in order to maximize their potential. Interested individuals must act as role models with strong character and possess the ability to motivate and inspire confidence from team members. Please contact Scott Bowen at OTWJobs@roushfenway.com.
- Roush Fenway Racing – Tire Changers
- Roush Fenway Racing is currently seeking experienced NSCS tires changers. Interested individuals should have a minimum of two years NSCS experience or multiple years combined at the NSCS, NXS and NCWS level. Please contact Scott Bowen at OTWJobs@roushfenway.com.
- Road Atlanta – General Laborer
- Road Atlanta seeks a full-time and part-time General Maintenance Laborers / Janitorial positions. Responsible for all general building and facility maintenance and upkeep; ensure all facilities are maintained at the highest standard level to provide safe environment for staff, visitors, and the public. Learn more about this role and our team by applying for consideration at www.nascar.com/careers
- Obaika Racing (Xfinity Series No. 77 and No. 97)
- Obaika Racing, #77 & #97 XFINTIY Series team is in need of the following: PR Person. Able to conduct and produce interviews with drivers, take good pictures, put together creative promotional material for Social Media, handle our Twitter page, Travel weekly. All applications can be sent to email@example.com
All of the above listings were taken from the team’s official websites or from official NASCAR postings. Please respond via the email addresses provided by the teams
More from Beyond the Flag
- Could Conor Daly Possibly Be In Trouble Again?1 h ago
- Motorsports TV Schedule For November 3-November 63h ago
- NASCAR: Hamlin and Two Others Warned After Martinsville16h ago
- NASCAR: Former Driver Mike Wallace’s Assualt Case Decleared A Mistrial20h ago
- NASCAR: A Handful Of Drivers Are Facing Uncertainty Heading Into 201722h ago