Ten ways to prank a NASCAR driver on April Fools’ Day
In case you didn’t know, it’s April Fools’ Day. To honor the occassion, our always entertaining friend NASCAR Wonka came up with ten NASCAR pranks that we’d like to see.
So, if you’re in the mood to pull one over on your favorite driver, here are some ideas:
1. Instead of packing peanuts, fill the inside of Jimmie Johnson’s car with little pieces of Goodyear tires.
2. Replace Danica Patrick’s radio call button with the kill switch. When she radios her crew, the car will turn off.
3. Have NASCAR announce they’re upping the minimum driving age to 22 and inform Kyle Larson that he won’t be able to race again until August.
4. Have Steve Letarte radio Dale Jr. on lap 1 and say, "Sorry, dude. I think I’m gonna quit right now."
5. Tell Brad Keselowski that the University of North Carolina’s School of Medicine is awarding him an honorary doctorate degree for his work in concussion research.
6. The next race Denny Hamlin wins, offer him a pair of safety glasses so he doesn’t get confetti in his eyes.
7. Get a wheel "boot" from local police and put it on a start-and-park car before knockout qualifying.
8. In Texas, show a continuous loop of Danica’s FHM bikini photos on Big Hoss while Ricky Stenhouse is qualifying.
9. Stenhouse proposes to Danica. She says yes. He tells her it was an April Fools’ joke. She grills him on who "April" is. They makeup and go buy matching boots.
10. Announce that Air Titan and Air Titan2.0 are having twins: Air Titan 1.50 and Air Titan 1.75.