Formula E: Cerruti, Buemi and Prost confirm rides for inaugural season
On a day when Formula E invaded London, announcing Battersea Park as the location for the city’s ePrix, three new drivers have been confrimed to compete in the inaugural season.
Michela Cerruti will race alongside Jarno Trulli in TrulliGP, becoming the second confirmed female driver in the series, and Sebastien Buemi and Nicolas Prost will drive for the e.dams Renault team.
With the addition of Cerruti, Buemi and Prost, 14 drivers of the 20-driver field have now been confirmed:
- Amlin Aguri: Katherine Legge
- Andretti Autosport: Franck Montagny
- Audi Sport ABT: Daniel Abt and Lucas di Grassi
- e.dams Renault: Sebastien Buemi and Nicolas Prost
- Mahindra Racing: Karun Chandhok and Bruno Senna
- TrulliGP: Jarno Trulli and Michela Cerruti
- Venturi: Nick Heidfeld and Stephane Sarrazin
- Virgin Racing: Jaime Alguersuari and Sam Bird
FOX Sports 1 will have LIVE exclusive coverage of all ten races during the inaugural FIA Formula E series beginning at Beijing on September 13.