- You know, once the season ended for me, and for Jeter, and for Mariano, we were obsessed with the Red Sox. We were obsessed with the Red Sox. We were obsessed-- what is Manny Ramirez doing? What is Big Papi doing? Because we wanted to go back down in Miami and work so hard in November, December, while everybody else slept, because we were obsessed with beating the Red Sox.
- You obsessed with everything, though.
- Yes, yes. We were obsessed.
- Well, that's why it's still the biggest rivalry in all of baseball. Two of the best hitters right here on [INAUDIBLE] field.
- It didn't work that well, but I was obsessed.
- Look like you guys could still play. You still want to-- you get back out there and--