Rising Apple Report: Mets Yoenis Cespedes Special!
What’s my favorite part of the Yoenis Cespedes signing, other than him being on the Mets for a few more years? We don’t have to worry about this next offseason!
I say as much at one point in the latest Rising Apple Report, where Rising Apple co-editor J.T. Teran and a kid we affectionately call Long Island Mike share our elation that the Mets were able to get the suspense over with so early in the offseason.
Listen to our podcast below, and leave us some questions in the comments that you’d like us to answer next time on the Rising Apple Report!
More from Rising Apple
- Mets News: Logan Verrett traded to Baltimore Orioles for cash considerations51m ago
- Mets News: Yoenis Cespedes’ four-year, $110 million deal official1 h ago
- Mets: Looking back at the team’s largest contracts2h ago
- Mets Rumors: Curtis Granderson could be traded instead of Jay Bruce4h ago
- Mets should swap Jay Bruce for White Sox Closer David Robertson19h ago