Phillies: Vegas Releases Odds to Win 2017 World Series
Phillies chances of winning the World Series next year are not that great
Hours after the Chicago Cubs won their first World Series in 108 years, the betting lines for the Phillies and the 2017 World Series already began to come out.
Bovada currently has Philadelphia’s chances of winning it all next year at +10000, meaning betters would win $100 if they placed a $1 bet.
Those odds are tied for the worst in baseball with the Padres, Twins, Reds, Diamondbacks, and Braves.
More from That Balls Outta Here
- Phillies: Early Look At Fourth Outfielder Candidates For 201746m ago
- Phillies Officially Decline Ryan Howard and Charlie Morton Contract Options2h ago
- Cubs Win World Series: Former Phillie Michael Martinez Grounds Out for Final Out14h ago
- Phillies Injury Update: Nola’s Agent Says Pitcher Is “100 Percent”20h ago
- Phillies Named the Farm System of the Year by MiLB21h ago
The Chicago Cubs are currently favored to repeat with odds set at +350, followed by the Red Sox and Dodgers at +900.
Despite winning the American League pennant, Cleveland is tied with the fourth-best odds to come out on top.
In the National League East, Washington has the third-best odds, and New York has the fourth-best odds of taking home the crown.
So if you’re feeling lucky and good about the Phil’s next year, here’s your chance to cash in.
Remember, Spring Training is just three months away!
Follow That Ball’s Outta Here on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest news surrounding the Philadelphia baseball!