Looking at the Potential 2017 25-man Roster For the LA Angels
The LA Angels have revamped their roster from the end of 2016 with hopes that the new & improved Angels will make their way back to contention in 2017. Here is a look at how the 2017 roster is shaping up as compared to the end of 2016.
The LA Angels ended the 2016 season with a totally different starting rotation with only Jered Weaver being there from start to finish.
More from Halo Hangout
- Five New Year’s Resolutions For The LA Angels for 201715m ago
- Top 50 Angel Stadium Moments #21-25. Playoffs, No-Hitters and Clinchers.1 d ago
- For those who want to criticize Mike Trout for his gift giving: Get a life.2d ago
- Could the Los Angeles Angels try another platoon system?3d ago
- One major New Year’s resolution for the Los Angeles Angels3d ago