How the signing of Josh Hamilton doomed the LA Angels?
The LA Angels thought they had made the move that would put them over the top when they signed Josh Hamilton to a 5-year 125 million dollar deal before the 2013 season. However, the move backfired, majorly backfired.
More from Halo Hangout
Article continues below ...
- LA Angels Lifer Gary DiSarcina Hired by Red Sox23m ago
- The Los Angeles Angels have changed over the years24m ago
- Ex-Los Angeles Angels shortstop Orlando Cabrera Hall Worthy?25m ago
- Los Angeles Angels have been a big part of my life.46m ago
- LA Angels GM Billy Eppler is Smart to Wait This Offseason1 h ago