Cubbies Crib Launches Chicago Cubs App For iOS and Android
A one-stop shop Chicago Cubs app that merges fandom and technology together, the Cubbies Crib app is now available for iOS and Android users.
The new app provides Cubs fans with original, shareable content covering topics that include game previews, the Postseason, Free Agency and much, much more.
- Control how you view content by setting up alerts and sorting through categories including the latest news, events, video games and toys.
- Intuitive menus make it easy to toggle between content from Cubbies Crib and FanSided.
Please visit our mobile app page for more FanSided mobile apps, including FanSided 3.0.
In addition to the new Cubbies Crib app on iOS and Android, FanSided continues to create a customized multidevice ecosystem for content with FanSided Daily, a fully personalized daily newsletter delivered to users’ inboxes, and FanSided’s Spin Zone app covering the NFL, which is available on iOS.
The FanSided network features more than 300 websites covering a variety of sports, entertainment and lifestyle topics.
Launched in 2009, FanSided is one of the industry’s fastest growing digital content networks and includes sites dedicated to every major professional sports team, all of the nation’s top college athletic programs, popular TV shows, movies and other celebrated sports, culture, tech and entertainment categories.
Boasting a roster of more than 1,500 writers, FanSided’s unique fan-focused editorial content reaches millions of dedicated readers every month online and via its stable of highly customizable apps and newsletters.
More from Cubbies Crib
- Chicago Cubs: Fans giving thanks after magical 20168h ago
- Chicago Cubs: Sosa, Lee, Ramirez on 2017 Hall of Fame ballot11h ago
- Chicago Cubs announce 2017 Spring Training schedule12h ago
- Chicago Cubs News: Solar Sox bring home 2016 Arizona Fall League title20h ago
- Chicago Cubs: Player development has been cornerstone of this rise1 d ago