Pro Golf Daily: Mackenzie Hughes Emerges From Five-Man Playoff
Our latest daily roundup is here as Mackenzie Hughes claims his first PGA Tour win in dramatic fashion.
Welcome back to Pro Golf Daily.
If this is your first time joining us for the daily roundup, the idea of this piece is generally to help keep you up to date on the best of all the latest golf news from around the world on a day-to-day basis.
As such, this column will act as a means to recap everything that you might have missed from us on the previous day, but also more importantly to share with you some of the work from around the internet that is worth your attention as a fan of the game.
- 11/21 – Pro Golf Daily: Mackenzie Hughes Emerges From Five-Man Playoff
- 11/20 – 10 Great Things About The RSM Classic
- 11/20 – DP World Tour Championship: Key Takeaways From Day 4
- 11/20 – Pro Golf Daily: Jordan Spieth Wins Australian Open In Playoff
- 11/19 – DP World Tour Championship: Dubuisson Grabs 54-Hole Lead
Let’s get down to it:
Best of Pro Golf Now From 11/20/16
DP World Tour Championship: Key Takeaways From Day 4 (read here): I looked back on the final round of action for the European Tour season, as Matthew Fitzpatrick claimed a win in Dubai and Henrik Stenson sealed the overall Race To Dubai trophy.
PGA Tour: 10 Great Things About The RSM Classic (read here): Kathy Bissell looks at 10 of the details that make the RSM Classic and its Sea Island host venue one of the more special events of the PGA Tour season.
Best of Golf Across The Internet From 11/20/16
Mackenzie Hughes stuns playoff competitors with putt from off the green, wins 1st PGA Tour title (read here): As the RSM Classic came to a Monday conclusion with a five-man playoff, Mackenzie Hughes rolled in a putt from the fringe to seal his first PGA Tour victory.
Brooks Koepka wins the Dunlop Phoenix, joins elite company (read here): Brooks Koepka was one of a small number of PGA Tour players playing in Japan this week, and he left the Dunlop Phoenix Open with the trophy, joining the likes of Tiger Woods, Luke Donald, Ernie Els and Padraig Harrington as previous winners of the event.
LPGA: Hull wins tournament, Jutanugarn the Race to CME Globe (read here): England’s Charley Hull managed to hold on for her first PGA Tour win, as Ariya Jutanugarn claimed the LPGA Tour’s Player of the Year.
That’s it for today’s roundup but check back in tomorrow when we’ll do it all again.
More from Pro Golf Now
- 10 Great Things About The RSM Classic20h ago
- DP World Tour Championship: Key Takeaways From Day 421h ago
- Pro Golf Daily: Jordan Spieth Wins Australian Open In Playoff1 d ago
- DP World Tour Championship: Dubuisson Grabs 54-Hole Lead1 d ago
- Davis Love III: Ryder Cup Trophy More Popular Than Captain1 d ago