Pro Golf Daily: Golf Reported To Stay In The Olympics Until 2024 At Least
Our latest daily roundup is here as golf’s stay in the Olympics looks likely to be extended to at least 2024.
Welcome back to Pro Golf Daily.
If this is your first time joining us for the daily roundup, the idea of this piece is generally to help keep you up to date on the best of all the latest golf news from around the world on a day-to-day basis.
As such, this column will act as a means to recap everything that you might have missed from us on the previous day, but also more importantly to share with you some of the work from around the internet that is worth your attention as a fan of the game.
- 11/23 – Pro Golf Daily: Golf Reported To Stay In The Olympics Until 2024 At Least
- 11/22 – Stunning golf course is for sale for under $1 million
- 11/22 – Pro Golf Daily: Jordan Spieth Won With Prototype Golf Ball
- 11/21 – Tiger Woods: Looking Back To His Most Recent PGA Tour Appearance
- 11/21 – Dustin Johnson’s launch monitor numbers are simply unfair
Let’s get down to it:
Best of Pro Golf Now From 11/22/16
TIger Woods: Looking Back To His Most Recent PGA Tour Appearance (read here): Colin Mieczkowski has the details on the picturesque Welsh course that’s up for sale with a price tag of under $1 million.
Best of Golf Across The Internet From 11/22/16
Golf likely to expand its run as an Olympic sport until at least 2024 (read here): Ewan Murray of The Guardian reports that Rio 2016 won’t be a one-and-done scenario for the world’s best golfers who look likely to have a chance to compete up until 2024 at the earliest.
Report: Lydia Ko to leave Callaway for PXG (read here): After a turbulent finish to the season, world no.1 Lydia Ko is said to be considering changing her equipment for a more lucrative new deal.
Mayor Bubba Watson? Well, he’s interested. (read here): Having moved back within the limits of his hometown, Bubba Watson is talking up his hopes of becoming mayor.
Film on Dustin Johnson’s US Open win premieres on Thursday (read here): The USGA’s film on Dustin Johnson’s US Open win will debut on Thanksgiving. I wonder if it will include mention of the psychological torment they put him through while waiting on that ruling…
That’s it for today’s roundup but check back in tomorrow when we’ll do it all again.
More from Pro Golf Now
- Stunning golf course is for sale for under $1 million22h ago
- Pro Golf Daily: Jordan Spieth Won With Prototype Golf Ball23h ago
- Tiger Woods: Looking Back To His Most Recent PGA Tour Appearance1 d ago
- Dustin Johnson’s launch monitor numbers are simply unfair1 d ago
- Pro Golf Daily: Mackenzie Hughes Emerges From Five-Man Playoff2d ago