UCLA Football vs. Colorado: Game Day Info – TV, Live Stream, Odds, History and More
Here is all of your game day information for everything regarding the UCLA Football team and their battle against the #15 Colorado Buffaloes, including TV, radio, live stream, odds, history and more.
The UCLA Football team hits the road for a cold Thursday night battle against the #15 Colorado Buffaloes, a team that is surprisingly at the top of the Pac-12 South Division.
This will definitely be a fight for UCLA who is struggling at 3-5 and is in danger of not becoming bowl eligible.
It is a critical game for both teams and we get into all of that and more as we bring you all you need to know about UCLA vs. Colorado:
Location: Folsom Field, Boulder, CO (Cap.:53,613)
Kickoff: 6:00 p.m. PT
Ticket Information: CUBuffs.com
Live Stream: Fox Sports Go
Radio: AM 570 (Los Angeles)
Internet Radio: Tune-In/IMG Network
Satellite Radio: Sirius 108, XM 198
Betting Line: Colorado -12.5, O/U: 58.5
Go Joe Bruin Headlines:
- The 30 Greatest UCLA Football Players of All Time
- How an Unbalanced Offense Hurts the Defense
- Enough With the Thursday Night Games!
- What Are the Bruins Playing For?
- What s Wrong With UCLA? Are they Quitting?
- Thursday Nights Have Been Good To UCLA… Sort Of
- Will UCLA Transition From power to Spread?
- Rosen Possibly Out For Season
- PODCAST: UCLA and the Big Bad Buffs
Records: UCLA 3-5, 1-4 Pac-12 | #15 Colorado 6-2, 4-1 Pac-12
Last Game: #19 Utah d. UCLA, 52-45 | Colorado d. Stanford, 10-5
UCLA and Colorado do not have a long history. They played four times from 1980-84 and then nothing until 2002. They started playing each other regularly when the Buffaloes joined the Pac-12 in 2011. UCLA has won every contest since, which makes it five in a row. Can they make it six or will Colorado start their own streak?
Stats provided by Winsipedia
- UCLA leads the series 9-2
- UCLA holds the current win streak at 5 games (2011-15)
- UCLA’s largest margin of victory – 42 points, 56-14 in 1980
- Colorado’s largest margin of victory – 14 points, 31-17 in 2002
- UCLA’s longest win streak, 5 games from 2011-15
- Colorado’s longest win streak, 2 games from 2002-03
- In the last meeting, UCLA defeated Colorado, 35-31 (2015)
Previews and Predictions:
More from Go Joe Bruin
- What’s Bruin Show – Episode 110 BJE – UCLA Football and those Big Bad Buffs1 h ago
- UCLA Football vs. Colorado Buffaloes: Go Joe Bruin Predicts the Game9h ago
- UCLA Basketball: The Bruins Need to Keep Their Foot on the Gas11h ago
- UCLA Football: Going Forward WIth Josh Rosen Done For Season12h ago
- UCLA Basketball: Bruins Start Strong, Finish Weak in Exhibition Win22h ago