Syracuse Football: Dino Babers All But Confirms Eric Dungey’s Future
Syracuse football head coach, Dino Babers, updated the media on the health of Eric Dungey. It doesn’t look good for his chances this season.
It’s been one of the hottest topics on the Syracuse football blog boards. Although it seems head coach Dino Babers will cut the suspense a little earlier than previous weeks.
In his weekly Monday presser he was asked about the current health status of his quarterback.
“No update on Dungey’s injury. And Zack (Mahoney) will most likely be the starter.”
So it seems this season for Dungey is all but over, but his future in Orange still very much remains
More from Inside the Loud House
- Syracuse Basketball: Billy Preston Chooses Kansas Over ‘Cuse, Others1 h ago
- Syracuse Football: Their Season Is Officially Cooked7h ago
- Syracuse Basketball: Quade Green Chooses ‘Cats Over ‘Cuse1 d ago
- Syracuse Football: Open letter to the Syracuse Orange1 d ago
- Syracuse Basketball Puts The Squeeze On Monmouth2d ago
in question. When asked for an update on the second opinion Dungey is reportedly seeking, Babers simply replied, “I haven’t asked him, no.”
Why does Dungey have to be asked about the second opinion? Shouldn’t the coach know all the details?
This has been a very frustrating situation for Dungey because the University continues to refuse to use the “c” word. They simply say head/neck area and that multiple opinions are being sought out on the subject.
It’s hard to say truly how many concussions Dungey has suffered, but there have been enough that warrant career concerns.