Podcast: WB2 – The UCLA Football vs Stanford Review
In this episode of WB2 – The UCLA Football vs. Stanford Review we take a look at the heart-wrenching final minute loss to Stanford and what it means going forward.
It was brutal. We all saw it. The UCLA Football team had a 13-9 lead going into the 4th quarter and Stanford crushed any chance of an upset. The Cardinal scored twice in the last 24 seconds of the game to eviscerate the souls of Bruin fans across the land.
In this episode, Jake Merrifield and I discuss the game that was and try to bring some light to a situation which is in fact one of the most UCLA ways to lose a game. I saw that in Twitter somewhere.
For the majority of this contest, UCLA was in control. You can read that as many times as you like, it is not going to change what happened. The Bruins figured out Stanford.
PODCASTS: What’s Bruin Show Archive
Until the last six minutes of the game.
But we will not dwell on that. We look at what worked, what did not work and how the Bruins can easily get back on track for the South Division and a shot at the Pac-12 title.
Believe us, UCLA fans… it is not all doom and gloom. UCLA lost to the #7 team in the nation. That says something. But equally, what does it say about getting the “L”?
More from Go Joe Bruin
- UCLA Football: Bruins Open As Favorites Against Arizona31m ago
- UCLA Football vs. Stanford: 5 Things We Learned From the Stanford Game10h ago
- UCLA Football: Bruins Lose Heartbreaker Versus Stanford23h ago
- UCLA Football Needs To Control the Time of Possession Against Stanford1 d ago
- UCLA Football: What This Latest USC Loss Means to the Bruins1 d ago