Podcast: The Redshirt Ep. 10 (The Winners and Losers of National Signing Day)
“The Redshirt” breaks down the winners and losers of 2017 National Signing Day.
2017 National Signing Day is behind us and the NCAA’s recruiting class is set. Who are the winners and who are the losers? The Redshirt breaks down all the ins-and-outs of the class. Even if Alabama finished with the top class, did they actually win National Signing Day?
USC needed to replace 11 starters after their Rose Bowl winning teams. Did the find the answers to the pieces they needed to fill? And did Penn State do enough to compete again next season?
Notre Dame had one of the best classes of the year. Ranked 11th nationally, are the Irish ready to get back to their winning ways? Who’s their biggest recruit? And, did Brian Kelly do it again?
Finally, who lost? There were plenty of teams who didn’t perform well, but who lost? National Championships aren’t won in January, but in February. Which team failed to keep themselves competitive heading into 2017?
More from Slap the Sign
- Notre Dame Football: Defensive End Kofi Wardlow Signs With The Irish10h ago
- Notre Dame Football: Rover Candidate Chooses Notre Dame On NSD.10h ago
- Notre Dame Football: Hawaiian Defensive Lineman Headed To Notre Dame12h ago
- Notre Dame Football: Why I’m Optimistic About The Irish in ’17 – Part 1. Coaching Additions1 d ago
- Notre Dame Football: National Signing Day Eve1 d ago