Louisville Football: Will DeVante Parker play on Sunday against Baltimore?
We take a look at the chances of former Louisville football player DeVante Parker playing on Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens.
Former Louisville football player DeVante Parker has been playing great since returning from a hamstring injury. However, he went down during last Sunday’s game against the 49ers and never returned to the game.
It has become a bit concerning that Parker has been dealing with so many injuries in his young NFL career, but he has been an impact player when has has been healthy enough to play.
The Miami Herald reported that Parker had to sit out practice on Wednesday, which shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise because Miami has a huge game on Sunday.
“As for Parker, the back injury that knocked him out of the Niners game had not healed enough for him to practice Wednesday. The Dolphins have privately expressed optimism that Parker would play against the Ravens.”
Parker should be able to return to practice by the end of the week. The good news is that it doesn’t sound like his back injury is too serious. However, Baltimore has a very physical defense that can put some vicious hits on wide receivers.
Let’s hope that DeVante Parker can make it through the entirety of the game against the Ravens.
More from Big Red Louie
- Louisville Basketball: Final prediction for the Purdue game22m ago
- Louisville Basketball: What is Purdue saying about the Cardinals?18h ago
- Louisville Football: ESPN’s latest bowl predictions for the Cardinals19h ago
- Louisville Football: Stomaching the ugly truth about the Cardinals22h ago
- Louisville Football: Orange Bowl bid not looking good for the Cardinals23h ago