Former Oregon Linebacker Boseko Lokumbo Lands With Baltimore Ravens
Former Oregon Football Linebacker Boseko Lokombo has found a new home and landed in the National Football League.
While at Oregon, Boseko Lokumbo was primarily a reserve linebacker occasionally playing opposite Dion Jordan. He had opportunities with the Ducks and shined in big moments. A play aganist Kansas State in the Fiesta Bowl in 2012 in a key moment of the game, and his game play in 2011 in the Rose Bowl. Even as a reserve, Lokumbo managed to play in 40 games over a three year span.
He showed his durability. After Oregon, he went undrafted in the 2014 NFL Draft but put in the work in Canada with the BC Lions. His primary role in 2015 was on Special Teams where he recorded nine tackles and moving up the Lions record book in playing just half the season.
Lokumbo grew into a more seasoned player with the Lions and signed a contract with the Baltimore Ravens late last week. The contract he signed is a Reserve/Future contract.
The Baltimore Ravens saw the work he put in during his time in the CFL. Now Boseko Lokumbo is one step closer to the NFL Dream. The work begins this Spring and Summer to get onto the 53 man roster.
More from Autzen Zoo
- Oregon Football Gets Defensive On National Signing Day11h ago
- Oregon Football Loses Tight End Josh Falo To USC Trojans18h ago
- Oregon Football: National Signing Day Starts With A Flurry1 d ago
- Oregon Ducks Softball Starts Season Ranked In Top Ten1 d ago
- Top JUCO Offensive Tackle George Moore Commits To Oregon Ducks1 d ago