Crimson Tide vs Miss State: Notes, TV/Radio, Livestream Info
The Alabama Crimson Tide traveled to Baton Rouge to take on the LSU Tigers today. Here is all the news, radio, television, and livestream information you need to cheer on the Tide.
Mississippi State University Bulldogs (4-5, 2-3 SEC) at
No. 1/1 University of Alabama Crimson Tide (9-0, 6-0 SEC)
Time: 11 a.m. CT
Location: Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Local Weather at Kickoff: *65, Sunny
Stadium Capacity: 101,826
- Television Information: ESPN
- Television Announcers: Joe Tessitore and Todd Blackledge will call the game from the booth with Holly Rowe on the sidelines.
- Radio Info: Crimson Tide Sports Network (Eli Gold as Play-by-Play announcer, Phil Savage as color analyst, and Chris Stewart as sideline reporter); Sirius 106/XM 190; Nationally, the game will air on Touchdown Radio with Taylor Zarzour and Gino Torretta in the booth and Ryan Brown on the sidelines.
- Livestream Info: Watch ESPN
- Vegas Odds: (via OddsShark) Alabama (-29)
- Next up for Alabama: November 19 vs University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa. Game time is set for 6pm central on ESPN2.
Via RollTide.com: Alabama remains No. 1 in both the Associated Press and Amway Coaches polls this week following Saturday’s 10-0 win over LSU. The Tide was No. 1 in the initial CFP rankings, which was released on Tuesday, Nov. 1. Mississippi State is unranked in both polls and the CFP rankings.
SEE MORE: Alabama Game Notes
More from Bama Hammer
Alabama holds a 78-18-3 lead over Mississippi State in a series that dates back to the 1896 season. The Mississippi State series is tied for the second-longest continuously played series in the Alabama record book, dating back to the 1948 season. The two border rivals will be meeting for the 102nd time this weekend in Tuscaloosa. Alabama has played more games (99) and has more wins (78) against Mississippi State than any other opponent on record. The Tide has won eight straight against State, including the last four in Tuscaloosa. Nick Saban is 13-1 against Mississippi State in his career, with an 8-1 record during his tenure at Alabama. The Tide defeated the Bulldogs, 31-6, in their most recent meeting in 2015 in Starkville.
SEE MORE: Mississippi State Game Notes
The Bulldogs enter Saturday’s game with a 4-5 overall record, including a 2-3 mark in SEC play following a 35-28 win vs. then-No. 9 Texas A&M on Nov. 5. Mississippi State opened the season with a 21-20 loss to South Alabama on Sept. 3 before rebounding to defeat South Carolina, 27-14, on Sept. 10. No. 20 LSU defeated the Bulldogs, 23-20 on Sept. 17, before State evened is record with a 4735 win at Massachusetts on Sept. 24. The Bulldogs dropped three straight games to start October — Auburn 38-14 on Oct. 8; at BYU, 28-21 in overtime on Oct. 14, and 40-38 at Kentucky on Oct. 29 before snapping the skid with a 56-41 win over Samford on Oct. 29. Mississippi State is led head coach Dan Mullen, who has an eight-year career record of 59-40 in Starkville, including a 28-33 mark in SEC play.
Today’s game promises to be an exciting SEC West matchup for Crimson Tide and Bulldogs fans alike. Join all of the BamaHammer crew on the website, Facebook, and Twitter as we provide commentary and information throughout the day. Roll Tide!