Pac-12 Logjam Highlights Latest Associated Press Top 25 Poll
The Oregon Ducks remained in the top ten, but at the back end of three Pac-12 Teams this week in the Associated Press Basketball poll.
The top three schools remained the same with Gonzaga, Villanova, and Kansas. Following Pac-12 wins both the UCLA Bruins and Arizona Wildcats moved up. Arizona moved back to number five and UCLA is sixth this week after beating the Oregon Ducks last week. Arizona, UCLA, and Oregon are the only Pac-12 schools in the AP poll this week.
On Saturday the NCAA Tournament Selection Committee released the Top 16 Seeds they were considering for the upcoming NCAA Tournament. Oregon was the highest ranked Pac-12 team as a 2 seed, despite the loss at UCLA. Over the weekend two teams that were in the Top 16 lost key games. Florida State and Butler are still under consideration, but now have some more work to do.
The Oregon Ducks host two teams at home this week that are fighting for spots in the NCAA Tournament. Both Utah and Colorado visit Matthew Knight Arena. Dana Altman and the Ducks have a 40 game home winning streak that will be put to the test just two more times this season.
Oregon and Utah tipoff on Thursday at 6pm Pacific TIme.
More from Autzen Zoo
- Oregon Softball: Freshman Sharing In Early Dominant Play7h ago
- Sabrina Ionescu Leads Oregon Ducks Past USC Trojans23h ago
- Oregon Ducks Face Confident USC Trojans, Continue NCAA Tournament Push1 d ago
- Oregon Ducks Lead Down The Stretch To Defeat USC1 d ago
- Oregon Ducks Face Third Twenty Win Team In USC Trojans2d ago