Oregon Ducks Look To Hold Home Court vs UCLA
The Oregon Ducks Women’s Basketball team can take a step toward the post season on Friday night with a win over UCLA at Matthew Knight Arena.
Oregon currently sits in the midst of a very busy middle of the pack in the Pac-12 Conference. After losing on the road last month at UCLA, the Ducks can split the season series with a win over the Bruins. The Ducks average 73 points per game, UCLA comes in at 75 points per contest. Oregon his hitting beyond the arc at a ten percent difference over the Bruins. It is positive for Kelly Graves and his team and could be the difference maker on Friday.
Sabrina Ionescu has been the Oregon Ducks Star Player with multiple double double’s and triple doubles. UCLA comes in with a bevy of talent and has double digit scoring throughout the lineup. Jordin Canada averages over 18 points and 15 rebounds per game. For Oregon, Ruthy Hebard is hitting at 65 percent from the floor. Lexi Bando is also hot landing over 50 percent from three point range.
Oregon will have to play well and if they can on Friday it could be a big enough confidence builder to push them the rest of the way.
The Oregon Ducks host the UCLA Bruins Friday at 6pm at Matthew Knight Arena.
More from Autzen Zoo
- Oregon Softball Opens 2017 Season 2-0 At Kajikawa Classic5h ago
- Oregon Ducks Start Hot, Finish Cold, Lose At UCLA6h ago
- Oregon Football: Marcus Arroyo Joins Ducks From Oklahoma State18h ago
- Oregon Ducks Look To Continue Hot Shooting vs UCLA Bruins1 d ago
- Oregon Softball: Ducks Open 2017 With Kajikawa Classic1 d ago