Oregon Ducks Host Arizona With Everything On The Line
The biggest game of the season in the Pac-12 pits Arizona against the Oregon Ducks on Saturday.
The Oregon Ducks have experience. They have played clutch in key situations. They have stepped into big games and come out big in the process. Oregon will have to do it again on Saturday. Dillon Brooks led the charge against Arizona State earlier this week in a 71-70 win.
More from Autzen Zoo
- Oregon Ducks Top Arizona, Ruthy Hebard Nets Double Double59m ago
- Former Oregon Football Wide Receiver Jalen Brown Lands With Northwestern Wildcats13h ago
- Dillon Brooks Leads Oregon Ducks To 71-70 Win Over Feisty Arizona State18h ago
- Oregon Ducks Look To Get Back On Winning Track vs Arizona State1 d ago
- Former Oregon Linebacker Boseko Lokumbo Lands With Baltimore Ravens1 d ago
Head Coach Dana Altman has a team that ran through a 16-game winning streak before seeing their first loss in close to two months against Colorado. The Oregon Ducks have a tougher closing stretch in Conference than pretty much anyone else in the Conference with away games at UCLA and a home game vs Colorado before the Pac-12 Tournament. Arizona enters Matthew Knight Arena with momentum of their own.
Oregon has won 18 of 19. Arizona has won fifteen straight games and a win gives them a two game lead in the Pac-12 Conference. The Ducks are riding a 39 game home winning streak. It started after a loss – in 2015 to….Arizona. Some things will come full circle on Saturday afternoon.
Arizona is averaging 76 points per game. Lauri Markkanen and Chance Comanche lead the Wildcats on the floor. Markkanen is averaging 17 points per game. Comanche is hitting over 60 percent of his shots from the floor. The Wildcats are the only undefeated team in Pac-12 play at 10-0.
Oregon and Arizona State tipoff at 1pm Pacific Time on ESPN.