Oregon Ducks Extend Contract For Dana Altman Through 2023
Oregon Ducks Extend Head Coach Dana Altman Through 2023.
More from Autzen Zoo
- Are Oregon Ducks Extending Head Coach Dana Altman’s Contract?2h ago
- Oregon Ducks Set To Celebrate Milestones On Opening Night3h ago
- Oregon Ducks Dillon Brooks, Chris Boucher Named To Player Of The Year Watchlist4h ago
- Oregon Ducks Basketball Preview: Rebuilt Army Offers Lopsided Challenge1 d ago
- Oregon Ducks Volleyball Drop Error Prone Match To Utah1 d ago
The University of Oregon announced a contract extension for Men’s Basketball Coach Dana Altman on Friday, before the team took the court against Army to start the season.
The extension includes a big bump in salary for a coach who has made the postseason in each of his first seven seasons with the Ducks. He will make $1.8 million this season which is his current contract without incentives and adds a cool $250,000 if his Oregon Ducks win the National Championship. An advancement to the Final Four this season will bring Altman $100,000.
— Andrew Theen (@andrewtheen) November 11, 2016
Next season Altman will make $2.5 million. Altman is 154-64 through his first six seasons with the University of Oregon. In 2023 if he remains with Oregon he will make over $3 million a year.
Oregon tips off the 2016 regular season on Friday night hosting Army at Matthew Knight Arena. (8pm PT, Pac-12 Network)