Ole Miss Basketball Signs Trio of Stars
The Ole Miss basketball team signed three future basketball stars on Wednesday.
National Signing Day for collegiate basketball was held today, and Ole Miss signed three of their committed players.
Devontae Shuler, Jamarko Pickett, and Parker Stewart signed with Andy Kennedy and the Rebels. The three have been committed to Ole Miss for over a month now.
Shuler, a 4-star shooting guard from Columbia, SC chose the Rebels over the hometown team in South Carolina.
He will be the future at guard for the Rebels.
Jamarko Pickett is a 3-star small forward from Massanutten Military Academy chose Ole Miss over the Rhode Island Rams.
Parker Stewart is a 3-star shooting guard from Union County, TN. Stewart chose Ole Miss over Florida, Memphis, Kansas State, Georgetown, and Nebraska.
— Ole Miss Basketball (@OleMissMBB) November 9, 2016
Ole Miss opens their 2016-17 basketball season on Friday against Tennessee-Martin at The Pavilion in Oxford.
The Rebels have been picked to finish 9th in the SEC this season by the SEC media. Andy Kennedy and the Rebels have exceeded expectations in nearly all of his seasons at Ole Miss, so expect the Rebels to compete this season.
More from Ole Hotty Toddy
- Ole Miss Football: Pellerin May Be the Best Choice For the Rebels Now22h ago
- Ole Miss Football: Three Takeaways from Georgia Southern Win1 d ago
- Ole Miss Might Play Evan Engram or Markell Pack at Quarterback1 d ago
- Ole Miss Football: Do You Play Shea Patterson Now?2d ago
- Chad Kelly’s Career at Ole Miss is Over2d ago