Tournament Central: Everything you need to fill out a winning bracket
OK, there’s a little more time left to turn in your brackets, but the shot clock’s off, the ball’s in your hands and all that stands between you and March glory is that million-dollar shot.
No matter how much time is (or isn’t) left, isn’t it worth taking a couple of minutes to bang out one more bracket and go for $1 million?
But if you need a little help, we’re here for you.
• One of our experts has some picks . . . and you might want to listen to him; he’s already up a grand.
• The field of 64 is finally set. Who’s the real pick of the litter?
• But how will Wednesday’s results impact the rest of the tournament?
• And for one coach in particular, guiding his team while dealing with his son’s health crisis, Wednesday was particularly rough.
• Another coach just served our nation’s vice president. But why?
• Wisconsin got a coveted 2-seed . . . but can the Badgers live up to the billing?
• Florida’s a 1 (and many people’s favorite). But here’s why they’re taking nothing for granted.
Best Cinderella moments in NCAA history | Watch
What if Chris Webber DIDN’T call time-out? | Watch