Watch a guy crash through pro shop ceiling … and nobody cares
Golf course pro shops can be a dangerous place.
There are clubs you could get hit with. There are plenty of projectiles on hand. Don’t forget golf spikes … those babies can do some real damage.
For one man, “Ron,” they can be akin to an amusement park ride or amateur daredevil stunt.
Before we dive any deeper into this story, watch this video first.
This security camera footage leads to so many questions.
1) Why is Ron climbing around inside the ceiling? My initial thought was that he was a burglar trying to break in, but then I noticed he’s wearing the same “uniform” as his coworker, “Billy.”
2) Is this something that happens every day in this shop? Notice the casual conversation that starts between the two men. It’s as if they just witnessed a light bulb burning out instead of a man almost killing himself.
3) What’s the standard operating procedure for emergencies at this workplace? Apparently “Step 1” is to immediately start taking pictures with your smartphone. Don’t worry about calling the paramedics, they probably heard the crash anyway. These things tend to take care of themselves.
4) WHY ARE YOU NOT HELPING THE MAN ON THE GROUND?
5) Who’s the third guy that walks into the frame LONG AFTER Ron takes his spill? Is he a customer? Another employee? Also, see question no. 4.