Say What? Get answers to our quote game
OK, you made your guesses, now let’s see how you did.
1. "Fair play? Fair play. If everybody’s on it, wouldn’t that be fair play?"
Anthony Bosch, painting a grim picture of MLB’s PED use as he defends his helping Alex Rodriguez and other players with their doping regimens.
2. "This is supposed to be a professional sport, but then this resorts to these Twitter wars. This isn’t a street fight, it’s a professional sport. If it’s a street fight and they want to see who the better man is they know where the f**k Nate is, and then we can see who is the better man."
UFC fighter Nate Diaz’s manager Mike Kogan sounds off on the notion his fighter being scared to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 170.
3. "I guess it was that invisible fence that got me."
Broncos wideout Eric Decker explains why he tripped at the Chargers 30-yard-line on a 47-yard punt return. It’s easy to joke when you win, right, Eric?
4. "My level was a little bit too up and down. Obviously my error count was a little high. I have to give her a lot of credit, though, she was very determined … played hard."
Venus Williams tries to explain her loss in the opening round at the Australian Open. It’s cool, Venus, we still love ya.
5. "What’s weighing on my mind is how soon I can get a Bud Light in my mouth after this win."
Peyton Manning, who knows what’s really important. The heck with all you sill people and your questions about the Patriots next weekend.