Say What? Can you guess who uttered these sports quotes?
That’s right, we’re back with a brand new batch of quotes.
The game is simple. We lay out five quotes, you try to guess who the speaker is. Get ’em all right and you get a free Super Bowl package from Browns cornerback Joe Haden* (more on that later).
OK, here we go:
1. "I had an awful, awful warmup, it was an inauspicious start to it. It’s one of those things where you try not to look at the forest while you’re in the trees."
2. “Just going from a college playbook to an NFL playbook is very difficult, but going from a college playbook to Peyton Manning’s playbook is a whole another story.”
3. "If it had been my decision, I would have gone back in the game. I tried to get my helmet back."
4. “…I told him also this is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world, this is soccer from the 19th century."
5. "There’s a bigger moment to be had. Some things are worth waiting for!"
CLICK HERE FOR THE ANSWERS* — We don’t have Super Bowl tickets for you, but check out the backstory to one of these quotes!