Say What? Can you guess who uttered these sports quotes?
That’s right, we’re back with a brand new batch of quotes.
The game is simple. We lay out five quotes, you try to guess who the speaker is. Get ’em all right and you get to have lunch with Marshawn Lynch!*
Be careful, a couple of them are pretty spicy.
OK, here we go:
1. "He looks like he’s gained more muscle mass. When he was thinner and younger he was actually faster then. The strength maybe helps you get out of the rough but I’d agree that he’s overdone it. But he loves to work out."
2. ”I’m a grown man. I’ve been in locker rooms. There’s vulgar language used in locker rooms. One instance doesn’t bother me. It’s the persistence of it. I wish I would have had more tools to solve my situation. I felt trapped, like I didn’t have a way to make it right. It came down to a point where I thought it was best to remove myself from the situation.”
3. "I don’t think that I’m the reason that things have declined in our sport and why viewership is down. And I don’t think NASCAR is picking on me trying to keep me from winning a championship; I really don’t."
4. "I’m bisexual. I like dudes. I have a boyfriend."
5. "The bottom line is, especially with the illegal drugs, I was spending all the money I was making anyway."
(*Note: Marshawn Lynch lunch offer applies only to Deion Sanders)