Say what? Can you figure out who these sports quotes are from?
Welcome back for more sports quote trivia.
Here’s how it works. We’re going to dig up five quotes from around the sports world from the day before and you try to figure out who said them. Get all five right and you win one day without Richard Sherman videos*.
You can find the link to the answers at the bottom of this page. Think you got what it takes? Ready, set, go!
1. "They’re not gonna go. It’s not worth it. For myself, it’s about thinking if [my wife is] OK when I’m not with her. It’s unfortunate, but it’s just the way it is."
2. "We’re going to do what we’ve got to do to win. Anybody that questioned our commitment to winning is going to have to question themselves."
3. "It seems like it’s the accepted way of calling someone the ‘N’ word nowadays. What’s the definition of a thug, really?"
4. "No I’m not gonna coach again. I’ve done my coaching and I think I can put that aside."
5. "It’s tough, we’re dropping like flies right now."
* – just kidding, we can’t make that happen, but here are THE ANSWERS