Say what? Can you figure out who these sports quotes are from?
Welcome back for more sports quote trivia.
Here’s how it works. We’re going to dig up five quotes from around the sports world from the day before and you try to figure out who said them. Get all five right and you win one free Internet.
You can find the link to the answers at the bottom of this page. Think you got what it takes? Ready, set, go!
1. "No attempt to get open. I’ll let the league handle the discipline on that play, whatever they decide. It’s one of the worst plays I’ve seen."
2. "Now I’m going to go for the ice bath for a long, long, time."
3. "Obviously, I could have worded things better and could obviously have had a better reaction and done things differently. But it is what it is now, and people’s reactions are what they are."
4. "Um, Justin Bieber? — Justin, if you’re watching — Hey."
5. "Obviously when we first played them, they embarrassed us. So obviously we needed to come back and get a payback, and kind of redeem ourselves because lately we’ve been playing better basketball and today was a great job of what we’ve been doing lately."