Say what? Can you figure out who these sports quotes are from?
Welcome back for more sports quote trivia.
Here’s how it works. We’re going to dig up five quotes from around the sports world from the day before and you try to figure out who said them. Get all five right and you win one free Internet.
You can find the link to the answers at the bottom of this page. Think you got what it takes? Ready, set, go!
1. "I was dizzy from the middle of the first set and then I saw Snoopy and I thought, ‘Wow Snoopy, that’s weird’"
2. "I never took drugs in my life. I’ll take a lie detector test. I don’t care. I’m for anti-doping tests. I think it’s a big problem in the sport."
3. "I’m 20, I’m scared, I’m another single mom."
4. "Well, it’s within the rules. It’s within the spirit of the rules of the National Football League. I actually respect it, what you’re trying to do for your team, put them in the best possible position to win that you can."
5. "This group has now won twice but it’s gone to the finals three times and, sometimes, it feels like they’re still fighting for a little respect. I can relate to that."