Say what? Can you figure out who these sports quotes are from?
Welcome back for more sports quote trivia.
Here’s how it works. We’re going to dig up five quotes from around the sports world from the day before and you try to figure out who said them. Get all five right and you win one free Internet.
You can find the link to the answers at the bottom of this page. Think you got what it takes? Ready, set, go!
1. "Fair play? Fair play. If everybody’s on it, wouldn’t that be fair play?"
2. "This is supposed to be a professional sport, but then this resorts to these Twitter wars. This isn’t a street fight, it’s a professional sport. If it’s a street and they want to see who the better man is they know where the f**k Nate is, and then we can see who is the better man."
3. "I guess it was that invisible fence that got me."
4. "My level was a little bit too up and down. Obviously my error count was a little high. I have to give her a lot of credit, though, she was very determined … played hard."
5. "What’s weighing on my mind is how soon I can get a Bud Light in my mouth after this win."