Say what? Can you figure out who these sports quotes are from?
Welcome back for more sports quote trivia.
Here’s how it works. We’re going to dig up five quotes from around the sports world from the day before and you try to figure out who said them. Get all five right and you win one free Internet.
You can find the link to the answers at the bottom of this page. Think you got what it takes? Ready, set, go!
1. “There’s something funny in me protesting the sanctimonious banning of steroid guys — and then being sanctimoniously banned for it.”
2. "It just blew my mind. I was just like that is the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen in the world. That guy is so cool. He is my image of what MMA is supposed to be."
3. “I’m going to let him know that I’m a trustworthy guy. He’s also got to understand that I expect a lot from the starting quarterback. I expect him to come in and prepare and work hard, and I expect him to take the blame on some throws. I expect him to be a great leader.”
4. "Throughout this whole season I would text him weekly before the games, after the games. And I didn’t know it would lead to obviously us being together now as far as business, but I was happy to help him."
5. "Everybody needs a chip on their shoulder, and I think tonight our guys came in ready to battle."