Play our sports quote trivia game: Do you know who said it?
How closely do you follow sports? For the true maniacs, this should be fairly easy.
For the rest of you, it could get tricky. Either way, have fun.
Here’s how it goes: We give you five quotes from yesterday, you try to guess where they came from. As always, the link to the answers is at the bottom.
1. "I get blamed for everything. No matter what happens, it’s my fault. [There are] all these talks if he’s staying in New York or not, [and] I’m somehow the mastermind behind if he stays or not."
2. “He’d get murdered in the UFC. You go to a knife fight with a guy and the other guy has guns and chains and crowbars. There’s so many more weapons in the UFC then there are in boxing. So it makes no sense.”
3. “He was awful. He would tell you otherwise, obviously, that he was the best wide receiver Stanford has ever seen. … He was awful at receiver.”
4. "I’m not going to say I’m retired just yet. I’m just going to take it one day at a time and continue to get stronger and rehab …."
5. ”Two turnovers in the last minute of the game, it’s not what I typically do, but that’s how it goes sometimes."
CLICK HERE FOR THE ANSWERS