7 random things from sports that are way more interesting than Alex Rodriguez
Perhaps you heard over the weekend that Alex Rodriguez’s suspension was reduced to 162 games.
And perhaps you also heard some guy went on "60 Minutes" where he shared details about A-Rod’s use of PEDs.
And perhaps you said something like "WHO CARES ABOUT A-ROD?"
Yeah, so did I. I’m over A-Rod. Like, totally over A-Rod. In fact, I was over him about four years ago. I don’t care about him one bit. Just the name A-Rod makes me sleepy.
He’s a 38-year-old guy fighting for millions of dollars and a chance to blah blah blah blah. Who cares?
So with that in mind, here are seven random things in the world of sports that are way more interesting than that boring guy.
1. This random baseball glove filled with cricket balls. Way more exciting than that boring guy.
2. This baseball fan sleeping across a number of seats. Maybe he’s thinking about that boring guy?
3. Toronto mayor Rob Ford eating wings at a Bills game in Toronto. WAY more exciting than that boring guy.
— Walter Torres Jr. (@WTorresJr89) December 2, 2013
4. A sumo wrestler holding a baby to the delight of everyone sitting behind him. Yup, much more exciting than that boring guy.
5. The sparse crowd at the Hawaii Bowl last month. Way more exciting than that boring guy.
6. The most amazing fan in the world. Way more exciting than that boring dude.