* The Jaguars, coming off a 37-3 home loss to the Colts, have scored a total of just 31 points this season. Since 2003, only the 2009 Rams (24 points) have scored fewer points over their first four games of the season.
* After losing by a score of 35-11 at home against the 49ers last week, the Rams have allowed at least 31 points in each of their last three games — tied for the fourth-longest streak in Rams history.
* The Jaguars have averaged 485.7 yards of offense in their three all-time games against the Rams. At the same time, St. Louis has won two of the three contests, thanks to a total of 11 Jacksonville turnovers. All three games have been decided by exactly three points.
* Maurice Jones-Drew, who needs just 10 scrimmage yards to reach 10,000 for his career, has scored 77 overall touchdowns since entering the league in 2006. The current crop of Rams running backs does not have a single touchdown in the NFL.
* Sam Bradford has not thrown multiple interceptions in a game since Week 3 last season against the Bears. His current 17-start streak with fewer than two interceptions is the longest active streak in the NFL.
* The Rams are one of just two NFL teams (Falcons) to have six players with at least 10 receptions this season. One of those players with plenty of catches has been Tavon Austin, who is tied for the rookie lead in receptions (20).