Born in '54, died in '64, Skip. [INAUDIBLE] there, Skip. Power shot after power shot. He should have let me down, [INAUDIBLE].
Let me go out. Let me get back to my corner. No, bro.
You were done. And remember, Skip. When they went to the eight ounce gloves, I told you.
Floyd sprung that trap on him. You thought Floyd wanted 10 ounce gloves. He wanted those eight ounces all along, Skip, because he knew he could touch him.
And I don't want that extra padding when I'm hitting you side your dome. I told you, Skip. He was gonna Spring that trap on him, and he got him.
Walked him into deep water. Say, oh, it's waist deep. Conner can stand there.
I'm a go out a little further. [INAUDIBLE] round six, round seven, round eight-- power shot after power shot after power shot. Skip-- and he gonna talk about he could have-- he could-- he could have went-- Skip, he had two minutes left.
He wasn't gonna survive that. You know that. I know that.
Now-- now Monday, all these MMA people-- oh, Conner went 10 rounds. No, no, no. Shut up.
I don't want to hear that. You said Conner McGregor was going to win. Floyd Mayweather is 40 years old, had two years of inactivity.
And he ran through the baddest man on the planet-- ran through him like Grant Rudman went through tax dollars in the 80s. You were around then, so you know how they ran through that money.
SKIP: I have no idea what you're talking about.
- Don't worry about.
SKIP: Go ahead.
- You-- you know what happened Saturday Night?
- Mmm, I-- I-- I saw a very different fight--
- No you didn't.
- --than you're describing.
- No you didn't.
- You must have been watching another channel. I don't know.
- All I--
- Was this-- was there another fight on?
- How about this?
- Did you watch-- maybe Triple G and Canelo fought I missed it. I don't know.
- I'm gonna put it to you like this. Floyd Mayweather landed 53% of his punches. He read-- he landed 58% power shots.