A world-class Concours d’Elegance has long been envisioned as a focal point for Arizona auction week every January, when all eyes in the collector-car world turn to the Scottsdale/Phoenix area for its famous array of automobile auctions.
On January 12, 2014, the vision comes to life when the inaugural Arizona Concours d’Elegance at the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Hotel starts off auction week with a premium event of style and luxury.
Modeled after such great concours as Pebble Beach in California and Villa d’Este in Italy, the Arizona Concours d’Elegance will present an expected 75 exceptional automobiles or more to compete in classes that range from vintage and classic to sports, racing and exotics.
The beautiful automobiles will be displayed in an intimate setting within the art deco elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired Arizona Biltmore, which serves as host and partner of the Arizona Concours d’Elegance.
Top concours judges will pore over each entry to pick the class winners as well as the coveted Best of Show. Spectators will be treated to the sights and sounds of the very-highest order of Concours d’Elegance competitions.
· The inaugural Arizona Concours d’Elegance will be held Sunday, January 12, 2014, at the start of Arizona auction week.
· The Concours d’Elegance will be held at the famed Arizona Biltmore Resort and Hotel in Phoenix.
· Proceeds from the Concours event will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
· An expected 75 select automobiles or more will be judged on the grass of the Arizona Biltmore’s magnificent Squaw Peak Lawn.
· Tickets for the Arizona Concours d’Elegance will go on sale to the public. To be placed on the mailing list, go to ArizonaConcours.com.
For more information, see ArizonaConcours.com, or contact Bob Golfen at BGolfen@ArizonaConcours.com. The Arizona Concours d’Elegance is a 501(c)(3) celebrating classic automobile engineering and style while supporting local charities.Arizona Concours d’Elegance, Cars