Fully-equipped Texans Airstream available on Ebay
OCT 04, 2013 7:58p ET
Enough to shell out $125,000 (if you 'Buy It Now') plus shipping on the ultimate tailgating accessory?
One San Antonio seller listed a vintage 1975 Airstream trailer on Ebay this week, fully equipped with everything a Houston Texans fan needs during game day. Well, any day. (H/T to Busted Coverage for the find)
According to the posting, the trailer comes with:
• 50" Flat Screen HD TV
• 32" Fat Screen HD TV
• Custom Vinyl Upholstery
• Hidden Liquor Cabinet
• Small Bar with hand wash sink
• (2) Small undercounter refrigerators
• (1) Kegerator
• Special Interior Lighting
• 3M Exterior Wrap and Clear Gloss Laminate with Houston Texans colors and logo
• Stereo Sound Bar with Subwoofer
The unit also comes with two air conditions needed in the Texas heat.
So far, there are no bids yet, so one could possible take it home at a steal of $75,000. The only catch is the buyer is responsible for getting it home.
Road trip, anyone?
All images courtesy Ebay.com