Arkansas fan 'breaks up' with Texas Tech's Kliff Kingsbury
AUG 15, 2014 12:38p ET
Kliff Kingsbury has captured the hearts of many college girls and mothers of recruits.
But one woman has had enough and "broke up" with the Texas Tech head coach this month.
Pam Robles wrote Kingsbury a letter explaining why she has decided to end their relationship.
"When we first met last football season, it was love at first sight. You, stepping off the team bus in your gray suit and signature Ray Bans.
It's been an amazing year, but this whirlwind romance has to end babe and this this why:
1. You are too good looking.
2. I'm an introvert and you're and extrovert.
3. I (probably) cannot handle being a coach's wife.
4. Our kids would be too good looking.
5. We don't share the same hobbies.
6. Technically I am married and have two kids
7. In my heart, I am a Razorback."
Kingsbury was nice enough to respond and let her know "it breaks my heart that our romance has come to an end."
Maybe Robles will visit and reconsider when Arkansas plays at Texas Tech on Sept. 13. But something tells me Kingsbury might have avoided getting "catfished."