ATLANTA — The Panel presented by Hyundai Equus concludes Sunday, April 5 with the final set of back-to-back episodes at 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. ET on FOX Sports South.
The two shows will feature NFL prospects P.J. Williams, a cornerback from Florida State University, and linebacker Denzel Perryman from the University of Miami as they go before a panel of former NFL standouts including Dre Bly, Tim Couch, Clinton Portis and Marcus Stroud. The panelists will analyze each player’s skills and preparedness for the NFL, as well as mentor them on finding success both on and off the playing field.
THIS WEEK’S PROSPECTS
· P.J. Williams (9 p.m. ET) — Williams was the defensive MVP of the 2014 BCS Championship Game, recording seven tackles and an interception in the victory. He was also selected to the All-ACC First Team in 2014.
· Denzel Perryman (9:30 p.m. ET) — Perryman finished the 2014 campaign as a finalist for the Butkus Award, which honors the top linebacker in the country each year. He was also selected as a Third Team All-American in 2014 and to the All-ACC First Team in 2013 and 2014.
· Dre Bly — 2nd round pick out of North Carolina, 11-year NFL veteran and two-time Pro Bowl selection.
· Tim Couch — Heisman Trophy finalist, No. 1 overall pick out of Kentucky in 1999, threw 64 touchdown passes in five NFL seasons with the Cleveland Browns.
· Clinton Portis — 2002 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, nine-year NFL veteran and two-time Pro Bowl selection.
· Marcus Stroud — Ten-year NFL veteran, three-time Pro Bowl selection and the 2001 No. 13 overall pick out of Georgia.
Debuting in 2012, The Panel is an Emmy Award-winning original series produced by FOX Sports South and distributed to 60 million households across 10 regional networks: FOX Sports Arizona, FOX Sports Detroit, FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports North, FOX Sports San Diego, FOX Sports South, FOX Sports Wisconsin, SportSouth, SportsTime Ohio and Sun Sports, plus nationally distributed by FOX College Sports.
About FOX Sports South
The FOX Sports regional networks serving the Southeast â FOX Sports South, FOX Sports Tennessee, FOX Sports Carolinas and SportSouth â collectively reach more than 13 million cable and satellite households in seven states across the Southeast. They are the television home of the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Dream, Atlanta Hawks, Carolina Hurricanes, Charlotte Hornets, Charlotte Hounds, Memphis Grizzlies, Nashville Predators, Cincinnati Reds, Indiana Pacers, New Orleans Pelicans, and St. Louis Cardinals, as well as the Atlantic Coast Conference, Conference USA, and Big 12 Conference. Combined, the four networks produce more than 750 live local events and televise more than 1400 live local events each year. For more information, please visit FOXSportsSouth.com, FOXSportsTennessee.com, and FOXSportsCarolinas.com.