Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City in the summer, according to his agent.
Toure has no plans to quit in the January transfer window but Dimitri Seluk has revealed he will consider his options at the end of the season.
The Ivory Coast international, whose contract runs out in June 2017, is reportedly a target of Chinese Super League side Shanghai SIPG and has previously been linked with former manager Roberto Mancini’s Inter Milan.
Article continues below ...
"He will not move in January," Seluk told Italian TV channel SportItalia. "However, in the summer things can change. We are ready to listen to any offers that are on the table."
Earlier this month Seluk branded Pep Guardiola – who is favorite to succeed Manuel Pellegrini at the Etihad – as ‘overrated’ and voiced concerns over Toure’s future should he take over at City.
Bony had voiced his disappointment at losing his starting place to Sergio Aguero after the Argentine returned from injury for the defeat to Arsenal on December 31.
"I’m happy at the club, all this speculation is not true. I have a contract so I’m happy and I think I’m at one of the top clubs in the United Kingdom," Bony told the BBC.
The 27-year-old has played second fiddle to Aguero for much of his career at City, having made 27 Premier League appearances since joining last January, 16 of those as a substitute.
"I have no regrets about joining Man City. We play in the Champions League and we’re one of the top clubs in the world. I’m happy here and I can just say I’m blessed," the Ivory Coast international added.