FSSD Launches Full-Time on DIRECTV April 1
FEB 27, 2013 10:34a ET
FOX Sports San Diego Launches Full-Time on DIRECTV April 1
Eight Spring Training Contests and Preview Show Also Made Available to DIRECTV Customers
San Diego – FOX Sports San Diego (FSSD) today announced the launch of their full-time regional sports network on DIRECTV beginning Monday, April 1, in time for the San Diego Padres’ first regular season game in New York.
DIRECTV first partnered with FOX Sports San Diego in April of 2012 providing live San Diego Padres telecasts, Padres Live pregame and postgame shows, first-run Padres related programming, and frequent Los Angeles Clippers and Anaheim Ducks games to their customers. Customers will now be able to enjoy everything the full-time regional sports network has to offer, including over 700 live sporting events, as well as both regional and national sports-related programming.
Prior to April 1, DIRECTV will make eight of the Padres’ ten spring training contests on FOX Sports San Diego available to their customers, as well as the first airing of FSSD’s Padres Season Preview Show, debuting March 22 at 6:00 PM.
Following is a list of Padres related programming available on DIRECTV prior to April 1.
· Sunday, March 3 at 12:00 PM: Padres vs. Chicago White Sox
· Monday, March 4 at 12:00 PM: Padres at Texas Rangers
· Tuesday, March 5 at 12:00 PM: Padres vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
· Monday, March 11 at 1:00 PM: Padres vs. Oakland A’s
· Tuesday, March 12 at 7:00 PM: Padres vs. San Francisco Giants
· Wednesday, March 13 at 1:00 PM: Padres vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
· Friday, March 22 at 6:00 PM: Padres Season Preview Show
· Friday, March 22 at 7:00 PM: Padres vs. Seattle Mariners
· Sunday, March 24 at 1:00 PM: Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers
For information on the Padres 2013 season schedule on FOX Sports San Diego, click here.