Hour-Long Program Debuts Easter Sunday on FS1
New York – This Sunday, FS1 gives viewers something fluffy and adorable, and it’s not the Easter Bunny.
FOX Sports presents CROWNED: INSIDE THE 2018 WESTMINSTER DOG SHOW Sunday, April 1, at 4:00 PM ET on FS1, offering a behind-the-scenes look at the nation’s most prestigious canine event. The one-hour documentary celebrates the love that dogs and humans have for one another, while offering a unique look at one of the country’s longest-running sporting events.
CROWNED follows the stories of some of the most captivating characters from the 142nd Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, whether they walk on four legs or two, as they arrive and compete in New York City. Among them:
- Newly married handlers Adam and Katie Bernardin and Ty the Giant Schnauzer, who entered Westminster as the top-ranked dog in the country.
- Jamie Clute, the rock n’ roll handler from South Carolina, and his best friend Slick the Border Collie.
- Valerie Nunes-Atkinson, a Best In Show handler with CJ the German Shorthaired Pointer in 2016, who returns to Madison Square Garden with Lucy the Borzoi.
- Biggie the Pug, who helped handler Esteban Farias and his family grieve after Biggie’s cousin, Rumble, died unexpectedly over the summer.
- Best In Show judge Betty-Anne Stenmark who says of her appointment, “My whole life has prepared me for this.”
- 2018 Best In Show Flynn the Bichon Frise and handler Bill McFadden who have a bond that is “on another planet.”