In case you missed it here were the top stories featured on FOX Sports Florida from Sunday, Feb. 24.
Article continues below ...
*Sydney Crosby scores twice in the opening 10 minutes as the Lightning fall into an early hole vs. Penguins. Steven Stamkos had a three-point night for Tampa Bay, with his 13th goal and two assists. Read More
* The Nation’s leading scorer, Erick Green had 26 points leading the Hokies to an upset over Florida State on Sunday. Read More
* LeBron James, who almost always gets top billing, didn’t look like himself in the fourth quarter against the Cleveland Cavaliers at AmericanAirlines Arena. But that’s OK because No. 3 was doubly good and sure looked like No. 6. Read More
* The Rays make the most of their first full-squad game and beat the Twins 10-7 in 10 innings. Read More
* The Marlins score a run in the ninth of Drew Storen, end up tying the Nationals in 10 innings. Read More
* The Florida Panthers couldn’t escape an early hole and ended up losing 4-1 to the visiting Bruins on Sunday, their fifth straight home loss. Read More
* Jimmie Johnson wins the Daytona 500, and Danica Patrick, who became the first woman to lead laps at the race, finished eighth. Read More
* Miami Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria wrote a letter to fans of the franchise, explaining some of the team’s moves and elaborating on the direction of the franchise. Read More
* Tony Stewart and 2007 race winner Kevin Harvick were among several favorites knocked out in any early wreck in the Daytona 500. Read More